I'm all atwitter:

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Rain rain go away

Ugh. Yesterday was BEAUTIFUL and today is just gross. Hugs and kisses Ohio Valley! Your weather sucks! :( Not like I'm not used to it, right?

I haven't been knitting much. My socks are in time out and I'm not speaking to them. They're SO BIG and I just don't know what to do. I screwed up my dropstitch shaw too. I needed to have 74 stitches after my YOs and well, I have 77. Pretty sure that'll not drop correctly. *sigh* I was almost half way finished too.

I am working on my ISE6 scarf. I'm using some soft alpaca yarn and doing a nice dropstitch pattern. I should have learned my lesson about dropped stitches but at least w/this pattern you drop every row and not at the end. Less of a recipe for disaster.

My wrist has also been giving me trouble. I think I have a touch of carpal tunnel b/d HOLY SHIT. I can't even pick up a frying pan w/my right hand w/out it hurting. I don't have much grip in it and everything hurts it. Some days are far better than other and I'm learning if I don't knit then its on its best behavior. Go figure.

No comments: